i can't seem to emphasize enough how time flies. that day, some kind soul posted the ngee ann tapestry song on facebook. and i guess no one else other than those involved will understand how much memories it has brought back. and how much memories is kept in just a 4-min song. gosh knows how much i wanted to return back to secondary school days. in my dream perhaps.
2011 has been a year of ups and downs.
Many many many 21st birthday celebrations.
I remembered vividly that after finishing my GEM2901 paper, i went for a birthday party despite having paper 1 day later. My uni friends said i'm crazy.
I remembered studying in the library for one day and having rushed down to a birthday celebration despite having a paper the next day. I think i'm crazy. Well, all those 21st were over. And so did my Sem 4 in NUS, clearing 6 modules. and how i missed a chance to pull up my cap, caused of SSA221 and GE2220. well, isn't life all about making the correct or wrong decisions.
Dance. I have always enjoyed dancing and though i dont think i have a talent in it. Got into cactus. An awesome 1st time experiencing dancing on stage after all the practices and rehearsals. But sadly, it's also one of the toughest period of my 2011. Not about the practices, but how i failed to connect with the people. This issue has never occured to me, and i guess it was a blow to me. Didn't join d-hops this semester cause of this reason. "busy with school", "going for exchange" were all excuses I came up with. Nonetheless, thank you d-hops for giving me the chance to dance on stage, to put on extremely thick make-up, put on falsies.
Vacation Internship.
Intern at the EHS department in TOS.
Joined engin camps once again. It's the one big family feeling that i love about engin people. Always true about themselves, no back-stabbing and how we play hard and study hard.
Khai invited me to choreo mass dance for oweek this year. Something which i have not try before. Admit that i was pretty stress up and there was a few times when i want to give up. Aim of mass dance: fun and easy. Hopefully the freshies love it.
No grand birthday party. But I had an awesome 21st with wonderful friends around me. Thank you friends for loving me. For loving and accepting who I am.
Peektures of all the events in 2011.
Once again, I am very contented to have family and friends by my side.
May 2012 be a great year for everyone. World Peace.